Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On the Eve of my 1st Photo Art Gallery display





I am a bit nervous and very excited that this chance has landed in my lap!

I finally have all the frames together and have given each piece of work a title **even though I was considering leaving them untitled!!**

I have less then 48 hours till have to have them submitted to the gallery and I have yet to figure a price that I feel people would accept if they wanted my work!!

so here is a private preview of most of the work that I have ready!!

the lighting was not great on my couch!!

I will try to photo them once in the gallery with better lighting so it does justice to the viewing!!

so if ya want a better view you just might have to make a special trip to see my work!!

you have 3 months to make the trip!! lol

it would be nice though if some could!!


1 comment:

  1. HI Uncle Paul!
    Even if the lighting isn't as great as it could be, the pictures look great!
    The local public library has pictures by different photographers and painters hanging up in the entrance, with a piece of paper nearby with the artists' phone number or e-mail, sort of like a gallery. I wonder if the library near you does that. You would be sure to get a lot of viewers! And a some of those viewers would be sure to like your pictures enough to want them in their house. I really like that mountain picture with all the bubbles. It's my favorite. Keep taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete