Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Truman Nieces and Nephews Came for a Visit!!


I cannot begin to explain how happy I was to have my Youngest Sister and her Children visit me today!! We had Fun together. I showed them My art that is currently on display in a local gallery, then we drove up to an area named Kids Pond and everyone was able relax and be them selves!! Then I showed them a Historical Building and we were able to have a personal guide!!

Here is just one of many Photo's that they took for me and I later edited tonight!!

and for your information here is a list of edits I did but they are not in order ok..

Vignetting
backlight Correction..
Sharpen..
Pastel(Out of Focus)Region)) I did this to give the lamp post at the top of the waterfall more of a center of focus in this image
and I also included some Waterpaint edits

I will post more in a few days so they can relive the enjoyable visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment