Monday, November 2, 2009

my take on the healthcare bill

I am reading as much as I can in each day and taking notes!! when done i will post my findings in an abbreviated form here!!

I would not blame you if you did not want to browse all nearly 2000 pages of the bill!!

I would like some encouragement from you all if you want to have the Cliff-notes version from my take on the bill!!

My plan is to give you the url to the bill and the page numbers that stick out in my mind as interesting and or may have issues!!

I can tell you right now you may want to do you own research on the bill in case I miss something that is important to you. also what i am reading is not the final version ((which will be a combined version of the Senate and house bills)) but this will hopefully give you a birds eye view of key points in this important change in our current healthcare system that we all should be taking seriously!!

i will give you the URL now should you wish to pounce on this early yourself!!

http://docs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment