Sunday, September 20, 2009

Check this Family Tree information out!!!

If anyone either wants to get the paid membership to http://www.onegreatfamily.org or give me a gift subscription then you or myself can get full details of what the website has been able to add to my family tree that I added a few years ago!!!

I recently logged on and found this additional information as seen when you go to the link provided by onegreatfamily below

its exciting because through one of the sample names added to the tree I been able to trace back to abraham and issac of the bible. by using www.familysearch.org this is no joke..the name that struck gold for me all the way back to Adam and Eve is Alberic Narbonne and there is many more names that have been added but in order to see the complete family tree beyond what i have personally inputed myself there needs to be a paid membership... either through my current free membership being upgraded or if someone wants to join and have their own membership upgraded I will give you all the information I have so that onegreatfamily will add on to your file the same information that was recently added to mine

if your interested then call me and we can get the details together!!

P.S. this would be a great gift to my father to give him more details then he has been able to find on his own!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Uncle Paul!
    Great Movie! Good luck!
    I wrote my guess about the picture at the top of your page, but I guess I checked back after you had written down the anwser and then deleted it to put on the family history one. Why is the litte boy waving?
    Love,
    Jessica Truman

    ReplyDelete