Monday, March 15, 2010

I have some BIG photography news in my life!!!

One of my Photo's is currently in the works to be on a postcard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The postcard company is in the process of checking with their clients to see how much interest there is in this type of photographic postcard!!! This will be in Motel and Hotel and shop shelves by Memorial Day after this particular photo is sent off to the printers...

Using Positive Affirmations on this folks!! if you want more information then contact me and I will spill the beans of what the photo is before it gets on the market!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Uncle Paul!
    That is sooo cool! A real live postcard! That is awesome. We definitly want more information about which picture.
    Love,
    Truman Family
    P.S.
    We changed our blog web address to www.tfamily10.blogspot.com. We are really sorry for any inconvinience caused, but still, come read our blog!

    ReplyDelete