Monday, March 22, 2010

Please give constructive Criticism of this Silhouetted image



I Took this today at the skatepark and wanted to experiment on my silhouette editing skills..Yes I could have posted this image straight from the camera because their parents were present when I took this image and asked if I could take the image however just for fun I decided to try a silhouette editing trick I am trying to learn to do... Sometimes you can do a Silhouetting image straight from the camera but the lighting has to be just right!! Please give me feedback on this to let me know what you think

1 comment:

  1. Hi Uncle Paul!
    All the lines really interact to form an interesting picture, especially the mixture of cirlces and straight lines. I'd say it is a pretty good picture that interests the eye.
    Sincerly,
    Jessica Truman

    ReplyDelete